Realizacja Dźwięku Admissions
In the academy year 2019/2020 the Academy od Journalism and Sound Engineering
in association with WSTH undergraduates for 3-year bachelor degree:
- R -1 Sound engineering – noon school, evening school, weekend school
- D-1 Journalism (musical, sport, investigating) – weekend school – dziennikarstwo.warszawa.pl
Academy of Journalism and Sound Engineering
Mangalia street 4,
Tel. +48 22 295 07 10
Tel: +48 888 333 585
Head secretary: Joanna Sak – Rokicka
wt. – pt. 10.00 – 18.00, sob. 10.00 -14.00
Monday is a day off.
Admission starts from may the 1 2019
Entry exams are not required.
Documents must be submitted till September of each subsequent year
Enrollment process is on first served basis.
If vacant number of places, additional recruitment is provided.
For more information contact admission office.
All submission documents must be original or copies.
All submitted documents are recovered personaly by post after graduation.
- questionnaire – is avilable in admission office
- school leaving certificate (original),
- 3 photos (3,5 x 4,5 cm),
- copy of passport or other ID card,
- ( in accordance with Regulation of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education medical certificate is not required).
Enrollment process is on first served basis, number of places is limited.
For Sound Engineer Program R1 tution fee is::
- Entry fee – 500,- PLN. Is payed within bank account transaction in term of 7 days after the contract has been signed.
Bank account number: 25 1140 2017 0000 4302 1266 9224, Auxilium – Fundacja Edukacji Społecznej. In section comments fill both name and surname of the student, also attendance mode – R1Z, R1D, R1W.
- Tution fee for weekend school is 590,- PLN per month, has been payed for consequent 36 months.
- Tution fee for evening school is 590,- PLN per month, has been payed for consequent 36 months.
- Tution fee for noon school is 690,- PLN per month, has been payed for consequent 36 months.
The first payment must be made till September the 2019. Every consequent payment must be made in term of 10 days of each forward month respectively. All payments should be made within bank transaction to Academy of Journalism and Sound Engineering account ( more information in “regulamin”).